Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The site moves!

Not in the sense that it's changing location, just that there is actual activity taking place. I've been experimenting with Spry tabs while coding the website but I'm still on the fence about whether or not to use it. It might look very cool, but I like to keep things simple and cross-platform compatible. I have such little time to work on it, plus the fact that I am single and have very little money to spend on such things as entertainment that this site has been neglected. A new approach may be in order.

I may have to write a book first, and then publish it as online content later. I definitely need the content first, with luck we'll get advertisers. I would prefer to have paying subscribers who need to be shielded from the predatory marketers who peddle trash. I may convene a panel of responsible bachelors to decide the best course of action. Some time, somewhere.

The important thing is the content. I may simply seek out relevant content from local bloggers and freely link to their blogs. They could advertise anything they wanted on their blogs, that wouldn't be prudent; they might turn out to be predatory marketing spammers.

I have so little time to think about this, so I'll end it before it turns into a nonsensical ramble.

No comments: